George Culp and Wayne Owens
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
Clickaholics respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is, therefore, Site policy to expeditiously process, investigate and address notices of alleged infringement, and to take appropriate action under the DMCA and other relevant intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the Site, please provide the following information in writing to Clickaholics's Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) for further detail):
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded or submitted to the Site, that were subsequently removed from the Site, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to Clickaholics's Copyright Agent (see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) for further detail):
- A signature (physical or electronic) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing or that you claim is the subject of the infringing activity and is to be removed or have access to same disabled, and information sufficient to permit Clickaholics site administrators to locate the material.
- Information sufficient for us to contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright
- owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
The Copyright Agent can be reached as follows:
- Your signature (physical or electronic)
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
620 N Sunset Ave
Littlefield, Texas 79339
By phone: 1-806-385-9108
Office Hours: Mon - Fri. 9AM - 5PM CST (ONLY)
By email: email@example.com
The Copyright Agent will only receive DMCA notices regarding claims of